Papers in Slovak, English or German language please send to email@example.com. Based on the opinions of two reviewers, the editorial board will decide whether or not to accept the offered papers. The review procedure is double-blind. The authors will be informed about the outcome of the proceedings within 12 weeks of receiving the paper.
- articles – text inluding footnotes, abstract and summary in a length of 20 – 35 standard pages (36 000 – 63 000 characters with spaces) with proportionately rich footnotes according to the Ars Journal style
- materials – text inluding footnotes, abstract and summary in a length of 10 – 20 standard pages (18 000 – 36 000 characters with spaces) with proportionately rich footnotes
- reviews – text in a length of 4 – 7 standard pages (7 200 – 12 600 characters with spaces)
- abstract and keywords in English
- summary in English in a length of cca 1 – 2 standard pages (1800 – 3600 characters with spaces)
- 10-15 figures in jpg, recognition of min. 300 dpi, with captions and figure’s source (all rights of the producers of the pictures reproduced are reserved by authors of contributions)
- author’s afiliation (address, e-mail)
Format of footnotes:
- GOMPERZ, H.: Philosophie des Krieges in Umrissen. Gotha 1915.
- RAMPLEY, M.: Max Dvořák: Art History and the Crisis of Modernity. In: Art History, 26, 2003, No. 2, pp. 214–237.
- EHMER, J.: Die Lebenstreppe. In: Enzyklopädie der Neuzeit 7. Ed.: JÄGER, F. Stuttgart – Weimar 2008, pp. 50–55.
- GOMPERZ 1915 (see in note 5), p. 25.
- Ibidem, p. 26.